SEO Asia is a group of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professionals aimed to build the most affordable SEO Services in Asia. We specialize in SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization). SEO Philippines professionals are high end specialists and internet marketing and Social Media experts who handle online marketing projects for all industries in the country and worldwide.
The Philippines’ innovative SEO strategies is an advantage over traditional SEM and SEO IT Solution outsourcing hubs like India and Eastern Europe. The level of the country’s local SEM and SEO knowledge has developed and improved to its full capacity.
SEO Asia as a Philippine-based SEO and SEM company have the best SEO Specialist from Manila with the latest knowledge and updates in SEO strategies and Social Media Marketing. A Philippine SEO service is capable of a comprehensive web analysis and competitive website development at an affordable fee and within your budget.
SEO from the Philippines plays a vital role in improving rankings and tapping the latest Social Marketing Campaigns that will increase PR and Link popularity of your business website for a better position on Google, MSN, AOL, Yahoo and other Search Engines locally and worldwide.
Benefits of having a high PR
Important, high-quality sites receive a higher PageRank, which Google remembers each time it conducts a search.
Google combines PageRank with sophisticated text-matching techniques to find pages that are both important and relevant to your search.
How does page rank affect your listing in SERPs
(Search Engine Result Pages)?
- It still does affect SERP but not as much as before, today it is not recommended to exchange links to increase their PR Google sees that as trying to "game" their search engine. It is generally accepted that exchanging/buying links purely for PR is a waste of time (and, in fact, can have detrimental effects).
- If local rank is a factor in Google's ranking algo, then PR is still very much important. It just may depend on the sources of a page's page rank.
- Google still using PR as part of their Algorithm for SERP (“I don’t see why they'd stop using PR as a part of their algo when it’s what the whole search engine was based on in the first place”)
- PR also influence how frequently googlebot spiders your site
- The more competitive the word, the higher the PR needs to be
SEO Asia based in the Philippines has a team of Philippine SEO experts offering complete customized SEO (Search Engine Optimization) packages in an affordable local cost.